ghd - V Gold Max Styler
- Delivery time is 2-3 business days.
ghd V Gold Max Styler makes it an easier work straightening thick or very curly hair beacuse of the larger plates on the ghd Gold Max Styler. With all the heat and styling capabilities of the ghd V Gold Classic Styler, this max size makes styling q...Read more
ghd V Gold Max Styler makes it an easier work straightening thick or very curly hair beacuse of the larger plates on the ghd Gold Max Styler.
With all the heat and styling capabilities of the ghd V Gold Classic Styler, this max size makes styling quicker and easier when you've an abundance of hair.
Smoother gold plates glide effortlessly through the hair to make straightening on all hair types and lengths even quicker and easier, while their contoured edges help to create perfect curls and waves, all with a high shine, salon-style finish.
A handy protective plate guard also allows you to pack up your styler straight after use while an automatic sleep mode is activated if the styler isn't used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage ensures you'll get the same styling performance wherever you are in the world, making this styler a great choice if you travel frequently.
- 5 cm wide plates
- New, golden warm plates
- Nano-silver coating
- Perfect for a little thick and curly hair
- The drums on this straightener is extra rounded, so the efficiency is increased when you want to create soft curls
- Temperature 185 ° C.
- Built-in voltage converter makes it possible to use it anywhere in the world regardless of the voltage that is in electrical outlets
- Built-in sleep-mode feature - automatically turns off after 30 minutes of inactivity
- ATTENTION: Eu plug 2 pin
ghd - revolutionising hair styling since 2001
In 2001, more than 16 years ago, the British company ghd transformed hair styling with the launch of the ghd I ceramic styler that became an almost overnight success. This marked an iconic moment for the beauty industry. The brand is now at the forefront of the competitive fashion styling sector in which it is renowned as one of the leading hair styling brands around the world.
Committed to product innovation and improvements in technology, ghd opened its UK dedicated research and development facility in Cambridge in 2009. It was through this facility that the breakthrough and patented tri-zone® technology was developed exclusively by ghd scientists to take hair styling into a safer and healthier styling era.
Things you didn't know about ghd:
- ghd sell 4 stylers every minute across the globe
- The brand has a large celebrity following including Victoria Beckham & has more than 1.5 million Facebook fans
- The brand has been associated with many fashion shows around the world including Victoria's Secret, Matthew Williamson and Sass & Bide