When you supply any personal information via theCoolshop.co.uk website (such as through the registration pages) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide to Coolsho.co.uk will only be used by Coolshop.co.uk in order to provide you with the service you have signed up for. It will never be supplied to anyone else without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged by law to disclose it. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are notified on the site that your information may be used to allow us to contact you for "administration purposes", this means that we may contact you for a number of reasons related to the service you have signed up for. For example, we may wish to provide you with password reminders or notify you that the particular service has been suspended for maintenance. We may contact you from time to time for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the service or new services on the Coolshop.co.uk/.com website(s) unless you specifically ask not to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such information.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Coolshop.co.uk holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We may charge an administration fee for information requests.) Please address requests to the Data Controller at Coolshop.co.uk (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equal Opportunities Policy
1. The Company is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to opposing all forms of discrimination. The Company will not tolerate discrimination based upon disability, marital status, race (which means colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins), sex, sexual orientation or age. The aim of this policy is to ensure that all members of staff know that they are able to work in an environment that is free from discrimination and are able to achieve their full potential in their job. The Company will make decisions without reference to discriminatory criteria. All members of staff must be aware of this Equal Opportunities Policy and should abide by its terms at all times including in their dealings with clients and candidates. To this end, all members of staff will receive training in equal opportunities and will be required to participate in the Company's ongoing training and development programme.
The definition of discrimination
2. In a number of areas the law protects employees and discriminatory conduct or omissions are prescribed by Government legislation. There are specific concepts of discrimination which make it clear what is unlawful.
3. The first area, which has become known as direct discrimination, occurs when an individual is treated less favourably than another person on the grounds of their disability, marital status, sex or race. Whilst the law does not recognise discrimination based upon sexual orientation or age, unless it is based upon one of the recognised reasons, the Company will treat less favourable treatment on these grounds as a disciplinary offence. It does not matter that you may believe you are acting in the interests of the individual or the employee if your less favourable treatment is on one of these grounds. This is because if you would not have treated a person who did not possess that characteristic in the same way this is direct discrimination.
4. Indirect discrimination occurs when a requirement or condition is applied to an employee that the employee finds he/she is not able to meet because of one of marital status, sex or race and which cannot be shown to be objectively justified. This means that if the requirement or condition has a disproportionate effect on the particular group it will be indirect discrimination; that is a considerably smaller proportion of one sex, those who are married or of one race can comply when compared to the other sex, single people or other racial groups.
5. Whilst this concept may appear technical it is of importance since the Company may incur liability if you, in the scope of the duties entrusted to you, apply requirements or conditions that are discriminatory against a particular group.
6. Disability discrimination does not have a concept of indirect discrimination because the legislation goes further and requires the Company to make a reasonable adjustment to seek to take away the disadvantage a disabled person may have in the workplace because of the disability. This means that the Company will consider alternative means by which a disabled person may be able to carry out the job or alternatively whether other steps may be possible.
7. Victimisation occurs where an individual is treated less favourably by fellow workers for asserting the above rights and this would not have happened if these rights had not been asserted.
COMPANY POLICY STATEMENT
The Company will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds and operates an active Equal Opportunities Policy. However, it cannot operate to stamp out discrimination unless it is made aware that this is happening. Discrimination may be treated as part of the disciplinary procedure, grievance procedure or as sexual harassment depending upon its nature. The Equal Opportunities Policy will apply at all stages from recruitment, throughout employment to issues of termination of employment, and in connection with all dealings with clients and customers.
8. All recruitment procedures followed by the Company will be on the basis of fair and objectively justified criteria. Where job applicants have a disability the position of the Applicant will be reviewed and all possible steps will be taken to ensure that the Applicant does not suffer from any disadvantage in the recruitment process.
9. Throughout your employment you are expected to conduct yourself in a manner that is not discriminatory and the Company will take all possible steps to ensure that equal opportunity is maintained. This will include:
9.1 Ensuring that job specifications relate to the requirements for the performance of the job and that all advertisements published or displayed, whether on its own behalf or on behalf of its clients and candidates, do not discriminate unless the nature or circumstances of the job specifically require an individual of a particular sex or religion. (The Company recognises that it will never be acceptable to discriminate on the grounds of marriage and discrimination will rarely be justified on disability grounds.)
9.2 Providing equal opportunity training as the Company considers it is appropriate to enable you and other staff to implement equal opportunities.
9.3 Monitoring the ethnic and gender composition of the workforce. This will be done in accordance with accepted practice as recommended by Equal Opportunities bodies or good human resources practice. All monitoring will be used only for the purpose of equal opportunity monitoring and will be anonymous.
9.4 In the case of disability, considering what steps may be taken to ensure disabled individuals are not disadvantaged.
10. Any complaints of discrimination and/or breaches of this Equal Opportunities Policy should be reported to email@example.com as soon as possible.
refers to the marketplace platform. “Marketplace” refers to Coolshop Marketplace.
is the trading name of Entertainment Trading ApS, and “Coolshop” therefore refers to the legal name: Entertainment Trading ApS. The terms “our”, “we” and “us” refers to Coolshop and thereby Entertainment Trading ApS.
The term “Coolshop” also includes the websites: Coolshop.com, Coolshop.dk, Coolshop.de, Coolshop.co.uk, Coolshop.fi, Coolshop.nl, no.Coolshop.com, Streetman.dk, Spelbutiken.se, and other affiliated websites.
refers to the parties, who sell and distribute their products through the Coolshop Marketplace.
refers to the end-user, who uses the Service to purchase products.
refers to both Vendor and Customer.
refers to the access of the services, features, applications, and tools on Coolshop Marketplace.
1.Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Coolshop Marketplace, including from the websites Coolshop.com, Coolshop.dk, Coolshop.de, Coolshop.co.uk, Coolshop.fi, Coolshop.nl, no.Coolshop.com, Streetman.dk and Spelbutiken.se, is controlled and owned by Entertainment Trading ApS, Bøgildsmindevej 3, 9400 Nørresundby, Denmark (“Coolshop”).
2.What Personal Information about Users do we gather
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. When you supply any personal information via Coolshop.com, Coolshop.dk, Coolshop.de, Coolshop.co.uk, Coolshop.fi, Coolshop.nl, no.Coolshop.com, Spelbutiken.se or the Coolshop Marketplace (such as through the registration pages) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We collect the information fairly, that is, we explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to Coolshop will only be used in order to provide you with the service you have signed up for. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, and, or, if we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
The information we gather from our Users helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at the Coolshop Marketplace. We use the information to deliver our Services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products and our Services. We also use this information to improve our store and website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our or your behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you. The information you provide will be shared with partners (including Customers, Vendors, Aggregators, other Entertainment Trading ApS companies and external companies that support the sales process) solely in connection with the handling of orders and sales.
3.Sharing of the Personal Information we receive
As part of a transaction, Vendor may obtain personal information, including email address, phone number and shipping information, from other Coolshop Marketplace Users. Without obtaining prior permission from the other User, this personal information shall only be used for that transaction or for Coolshop Marketplace-related communications. Coolshop Marketplace has not granted Vendor a license to use the information for unsolicited commercial messages. Without limiting the foregoing, without express consent from the User, Vendor is not licensed to add any Coolshop Marketplace User to Vendor’s email- or physical mail list. Vendor may also use the Customers personal information to provide them with the necessary Track ‘n Trace information.
Entertainment Trading ApS also owns parts of Streetman.dk and Spelbutiken.se, which also handles and contributes information, which will be handled with discretion. Furthermore it is applicable: if a Vendor chooses to use a third-party Aggregator, the Aggregator must not distribute, sell or disclose personal information without User’s consent.
We may contact you from time to time for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the Service or new Services on the Coolshop Marketplace. You can choose not to be contacted for such purpose when you submit your information on any of our sites. Furthermore, you can at any time sign up specifically to receive such information or to be asked to be contacted in regards to such information.
If you are notified on any of our sites that your information may be used to allow us to contact you for "administration purposes", this means that we may contact you for a number of reasons related to the Service you have signed up for. For example, we may provide you with password reminders or notify you that the particular Service has been suspended for maintenance.
4.Storing of the Personal Information
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will hold your personal information in our systems for as long as you use our Services.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Danish Data Protection Act (Persondataloven) and – when entering into force – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
5.Access to Personal Information
We will make readily information available to Customers about our Policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Coolshop holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
You can file a complaint about the processing of personal data and information by submitting a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet); see section 58(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act (Persondataloven).