Orders and settings

HAY - Outline Cushion, 50 x 50 cm, Lemon sorbet

by

HAY

Products from HAY are equal to high quality and exclusivity, just like the above outline cushion!Here you get an amazing cushion, with an overall classic design, but with a modern twist.You can enjoy the amazing and unique color contour of this cushion a…
Read more

Product description

Products from HAY are equal to high quality and exclusivity, just like the above outline cushion!

Here you get an amazing cushion, with an overall classic design, but with a modern twist.

You can enjoy the amazing and unique color contour of this cushion along the edges, creating a beautiful frame. Its simple design means it can fit into any home.

It gives your home warmth, life and atmosphere, especially during the cold winter months.

The cushion consists of 75% linen. The remaining 25% consists of cotton and feathers, which makes the cushion very gentle on skin.

Product info:

  • Made of 75% linen and 25% cotton and feathers.

  • Str. 50 x 50 cm.

  • Brand: HAY

Product specifications

General
Brand
HAY
Campaign
Product ID
238TX6
SKU
1180045
Title
HAY - Outline Cushion, 50 x 50 cm, Lemon sorbet
Color
Color
Lemon sorbet
Sizes
Lenght (cm)
50.0
Width (cm)
50.0

Recommended for you

Others also bought

Go to top